Fundraising is the lifeblood of your organization – it’s how you help bring your important mission to life. And like most nonprofits you have probably made online a standard part of your fundraising mix.
However, it seems as though most nonprofits are stuck at 10%.
Even though nonprofits have made significant advances in online fundraising over the past decade, and online channels are seeing significantly faster growth and new donor acquisition rates than offline channels, many nonprofits are still hovering in the single or low double digits in terms of how much online contributes to the overall fundraising mix.
The good news is that with the right tools and strategies, nonprofits can and are moving past the 10% ceiling of online fundraising:
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy reported in their May 22nd edition that The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation raised more than 27% of its donations online.
- It also reported that AmeriCares generated 30% of all gifts of less than $10,000 online.
- The YMCA of Austin raised 23% of their fundraising goal via online using peer-to-peer fundraising.
How can you achieve the online results these other nonprofits are achieving?
In our newest eBook, 10% is Not Enough: 11 Proven Practices for Online Fundraising Success, we provide you a guide to learn and understand the key drivers and proven practices that can help your organization increase revenue. You’ll learn how to:
- Remove the friction that keeps donors from donating more online.
- Leverage the instant feedback available to improve all your fundraising initiatives.
- Incorporate single-day crowdfunding events into your annual fundraising calendar.
- Take advantage of the explosive growth in mobile fundraising.
And much more.
Download the eBook now and accelerate past 10%!